The Plan stresses immediate priority to restoring basic infrastructure to encourage the return of business activity and attracting new investment, particularly in tourism, financial services and SMEs. Priorities include:
- Electricity – repairing the electrical power distribution and transmission network throughout the Territory and in the medium to longer-term focus on improving resilience by, for example, burying cables underground and exploring greater use of renewal energy;
- Road Network – The short-term focus is on making the road network functional and safe for users, followed by medium to long term programme of full repair and improvement;
- Sewerage – Restoration of the sewerage network, followed by enhancement to increase resilience and getting the full network operational, including all treatment plants;
- Water – Repair and reinstatement of plants, networks and all reservoirs are priorities. Upgrading all service lines and accessories to increase resilience and maximize leak detection is also prioritized;
- Ports – The priority focus is on restoration of the ports in the Territory to allow for full restoration of import and border control systems, and inter and intra island transportation;
- Government Buildings – The short-term focus is on restoration of the House of Assembly, Government Administration Building, Magistrate Court, Supreme Court, Commercial Court, and the residences of the Attorney General and the Judges.