The RDA is comprised of an eight-member Board which boasts highly skilled and passionate members keen to lend their professional acumen and extensive connections to drive a new vision for a STRONGER, SMARTER, GREENER and BETTER Virgin Islands.
The RDA Board Members are:
- Chairman, Robert Mathavious – Managing Director of the Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission and architect of the well-regulated financial services industry framework.
- Deputy Chairman, Clarence Faulkner – Successful entrepreneur and pioneer of BVI pensions planning and services.
- Member Monica La Bennett – Vice President of Operation at the Caribbean Development Bank.
- Member David Hancock – United Kingdom representative and chairman of the UK Government’s Construction Board for the Cabinet Office and the Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
- Member Maria Mays – Representative of HE The Governor and the Governor’s Office.
- Member Clyde Lettsome – Former Permanent Secretary in the Premier’s Office and Director of Government Relations at Oil Nut Bay, Virgin Gorda.
- Member Pastor Gregory George – Community builder and faith-based leader, entrepreneur and sister island representative.
- Member Sharie DeCastro – community activist, educator, youth representative and former electoral candidate.
- CEO Paul Bayly (ex-officio) – Investment banker and military veteran who previously served as the permanent secretary of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in Fiji, during that country’s recovery from a Category Five cyclone.
The RDA has a very experienced team that is comprised of local and international professionals. This team will deliver a programme of ambitious projects in a timely, transparent and cost-effective manner spanning Infrastructure, Human and Social Services, Business and Economy, Governance and the Environment.