The April Monthly Report for the year 2019 contains status updates of projects during that month, as well as news on planning, policy and communications.
A brief summary of the report:
- There are 8 projects in the planning phase, 6 in the procurement phase, and 6 in the operations phase.
- Future planning includes the recovery and development of the West End Area (especially the West End Ferry Terminal) and the incorporation of renewable energy into the territory’s primary power supply. In addition, the RDA is working with the Deputy Governor’s office to repair public buildings.
- A list of events and communication releases for the entire month is included.
- The RDA has a list of confirmed grants/contributions that will fund some of our many projects.
- Detailed updates on several projects.
The summary section of the paper relies on tables and brief text and is 7 pages long. The rest of the document is more detailed, for the technical readers.