The Virgin Islands Recovery and Development Agency (RDA) has contracted firms for the construction of the Elmore Stoutt High School (ESHS) under the ESHS
Redevelopment project. Construction has started on 4th April 2022. The RDA intends to procure the services of a Contractor to complete outstanding civil infrastructure
components to conclude the redevelopment of the new ESHS.
The RDA now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the Construction of the Elmore Stoutt High School- External works (Package E) as listed
• Pavement construction (base, reinforced concrete).
• Sewer and sewerage infrastructure (manholes, sewer PVC pipes)
• Reinforced concrete encasement for shallow pipes.
• Lighting infrastructure (control panels, lighting foundations, lamp posts, electrical fixes).
• Drainage infrastructure (PVC catch basin, reinforced concrete manholes, metal inlets, PVC drainage pipes]
• Sidewalks and kerb inlets.
To request a copy of the tender package including the detailed scope of works and other supporting documents or; if you have need further information or clarification, please send an e-mail to the RDA Procurement Team at: email@example.com
Bidders’ conference: 10:00 AM on Monday 11th July 2022
Venue: Elmore Stoutt High School Campus
Deadline: Tuesday, 9 August, 2022 at 10:00AM.
Please fill out the form below to get in contact with us: