FISH BAY ROAD REHABILITATION PROJECT
Fish Bay Road Rehabilitation Project
RDA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Fish Bay Road Rehabilitation.
The works include, but are not limited to the following:
• General site clearance and disposal
• Demolition of 313m of asphalt and reinforced concrete pavement
• Demolition of 490m of reinforced concrete box drains
• Road Carriageway
i. The road carriageway will be a constant 6.4m road width
ii. Placing and compaction of 200mm thick Subbase to the proposed road alignment to 95% compaction modified proctor.
iii. Placing of 313m of 150mm thick concrete with 50mm thick asphalt overlay
• Construction of 955m of reinforced concrete box drains with metal grills and gratings
• Construction of 165m of reinforced concrete kerb and slipper drains
• Construction of 10m reinforced concrete box culvert
• Construction of reinforced concrete catch basins
• Construction of 225m of raised reinforced concrete sidewalk
Bidding Documents may NOW be obtained by eligible bidders at no cost to the Bidder. Requests may be made by written application including email. Written applications must be clearly marked: “Request for Bidding Documents for the Fish Bay Road Rehabilitation”, along with the name, address and contact information of the bidder for which Bidding Documents are being requested.
Bid documents will be available at the address below, from 5th March 2021, between 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Bidding documents will be sent to bidders electronically upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Request for Bidding Documents for the Fish Bay Road Rehabilitation”.
PRE-BID/SITE VISIT MEETING: Thursday, 18th March 2021 at 10:00am at the RDA’s Office,
RDA ADDRESS: Recovery and Development Agency, Building No. 13, Cyril B. Romney Tortola Pier Park, Wickham’s Cay I, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
EXTENDED TENDER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Thursday, 22 April, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Please fill out the form below to get in contact with us: