BALLAST BAY SLIDE – ROAD REHABILITATION AND SLOPE STABILISATION
RDA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Ballast Bay Slide – Road Rehabilitation and Slope Stabilisation Project.
The works include but are not limited to general site clearance and disposal, demolition of an existing section of asphalt and reinforced concrete pavement and the construction of:
• 120m of reinforced concrete pavement
• 24m long by 5m high reinforced concrete retaining wall
• 10m reinforced concrete bridge slab and box culvert
• 30m long reinforced concrete wing walls to box culvert
• 80m of reinforced box drains with metal gratings
• 40m of river training works, trapezoidal stone pitching and berms to existing ghut
• 70m of raised reinforced concrete sidewalk
Bidding documents will be sent to bidders electronically upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Request for Bidding Documents for the Ballast Bay Slide – Road Rehabilitation and Slope Stabilisation”.
The Pre-Bid/Site Visit meeting will take place on Monday, 15 June, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at the RDA’s Lobby, 1st Floor, Ritter House, Wickham’s Cay II, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
BID SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, 13 July, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Please fill out the form below to get in contact with us: