The Monthly Report for November 2018 highlights the 6 projects that are underway pre-November 30th.
A status summary for the projects:
- The Special Debris Clearance Programme is near completion,
- The removal & disposal of all derelict boats project is moving on through planning,
- The establishment of temporary school units at the Elmore Stoutt High School is almost at the end of the planning stage,
- The A. O. Shirley Recreation Grounds repairs will begin after the technician arrives,
- Repair of the Virgin Gorda Police Barracks has begun and;
- Repair of the Jost Van Dyke Admin Building is being procured.
This monthly report is the second of its kind and is a public progress tracker of the implementation of the Recovery to Development Plan.RDA-Monthly-Report-November-2018